Membership for 2021-2022 Has Begun!
Barns that are looking to enhance their current lesson programs will find joining our league will complete their riders’ total show experience! Our league is designed to encourage riders to continue working on their riding skills and remain competitive during winter months.
Key Dates For The Season
|July 1st||Intent to play/host|
|August 16th||No host/play dates due|
|August 29th||Fall Kickoff – Meet & Greet|
|September 15th||Registration Fees & Team Rosters|
|March 11th – 13th||Finale – Prince George’s Equestrian Center|
|April 3rd||Awards Banquet – Laurel Race Track|
What Barns & Should Know Before Joining!
- All Coaches are required to complete a SafeSport Training certification from US Equestrian.
- All Coaches are required to complete the online learning course for Concussion Awareness. This can be done through the National Federation of State High School Association at www.nfhslearn.com
- Each barn is asked to host once during the season, however if scheduling permits, this requirement may be waived (see FAQs).
- Barns are required to provide proper tack for all school horses.
What your Registration Fees Cover
- Ribbons for all meets, finale, and year end awards
- Judge, awards, jumps, EMT and insurance for finale meet held in March at Prince George’s Equestrian Center
- Administration oversight, planning, coordinating
- Signage, marketing, website advertising listing
What’s not covered by Registration Fees
- Barns are required to provide their own Judge for hosted meets
- Show Team Jackets (encouraged, but not required)
- Meet Concessions
Ready to Join? Step 1
Complete the following!
Application – used to get your barn set up.
Media Release Form
Covid Health Form
All forms Complete? Step 2
Click the Below link to pay your registration fees online via PayPal
(Fees payable in full by September 15th, 2021)
Get Your Team Ready! Step 3
- Email Roster to email@example.com
- Email No Play/No Host Dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure your Riders are Spirit Ready – Purchase Show Team Jackets
* Show Team Jackets are purchased by individual barns and not handled by NCEL. Jackets are not required by league, only suggested to promote team spirit! Contact Nicole Cranford 202-251-3420 for vendor suggestions.